What is THIS all about?

Thanks for coming to my Blog! I am a Daughter of a King, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother of five, MomInLaw of four, and Gram of four. Designing and creating feeds something inside of me! This blog will be sharing about my faith, my family, my life, my creations and collections. I am on a journey to learn balance and will be sharing about that as well. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!


"Have a very Happy Holiday, May your home be filled with happiness!
May your Christmas be a jolly one for everyone you love and bless!"


"May your troubles all be tiny ones, May your faults be not worth mentioning,
May your New Year be the very best it possibly could be!


"Oh, hear the sleigh bells as they come around the corner telling all of us that Christmas Time is not so far away!
Can't you hear the sleigh bells as they come around the corner telling all of us that Christmas Time is just a few more days?"

The above verse is a descant that is sung along with the verse and chorus of "Jingle Bells". I learned it when I was in junior high school and for a lot of years, just kind of forgot about it. 

Then one evening, 20 years ago at least while walking into a store just before Halloween, the words came into mind. My brain had to work on it for a few days, but it came up with part of the song and the words. I finally called a friend I had grown up with and ask if she remembered the song. And a few days later, she called me back and she had figured it out! So, I taught it to my family, and we have been singing it ever since!


Since we are in Germany this year for Christmas, we will be singing to ourselves instead of caroling to others homes. We may go on Second Day of Christmas, but we will have to see how everyone is feeling. 

Our focus will be upon the birth of the Savior, His life, His life mission, and what a wonderful gift He is to us as we remember Him, today and everyday.


"Oh, come let us adore him, Christ the Lord!"

Happy, Happy Christmas!!!
Christmas Hugs to all my blog following friends!

Betsy 

PS~The images I used can be found at olddesignshop.com.
Thanks for the images, Julie!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, thank for sharing such beautiful images! Di@Cottage-Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a beautiful Christmas celebration with your lovely family!
    Love and blessings to you,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images you have chosen are beautiful, thank you for sharing them. And I know you had a wonderful Christmas with your family around you in Germany :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment.
Your comments warm my heart!