What is THIS all about?

Thanks for coming to my Blog! I am a Daughter of a King, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother of five, MomInLaw of four, and Gram of four. Designing and creating feeds something inside of me! This blog will be sharing about my faith, my family, my life, my creations and collections. I am on a journey to learn balance and will be sharing about that as well. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"What are you doing today?"

 Are you ever asked that question????
Lately, this has been my answer....







In my head I hear Princess Aurora, in that sweet Princess voice,
"But I picked berries yesterday!" 
I am grateful for family and friends who love strawberries enough to pick 
strawberries from my patch when I couldn't stand to pick anymore!



"Drowning in berries, Berries for Jam!" ~ Jamberry!!

Berry Love,

BETSY

3 comments:

  1. LUSCIOUS! I could quite happily try and eat my way through all that, I love strawberries. I can understand though that you might just get a tad sick of them when you are dealing with the quantities you seem to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,
    WOW............so many delicious strawberrys!
    Wonderful!
    Have a lovely week,
    big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I was thinking maybe you were getting into trouble:) Glad it's sweet berries and not sour grapes - keep well.
    JoeyLea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment.
Your comments warm my heart!