What is THIS all about?

Thanks for coming to my Blog! I am a Daughter of a King, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother of five, MomInLaw of four, and Gram of four. Designing and creating feeds something inside of me! This blog will be sharing about my faith, my family, my life, my creations and collections. I am on a journey to learn balance and will be sharing about that as well. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

This Week's Projects!

I have had lots of fun, and learned much working on things for the spring play 
Daughter*4 is participating in next week....
Here is a "CLUE" about the play. . .
Since I am the Parent of a Drama student who is also a "FREAK Decorator",
I have again appointed myself the Set Decorator for the play.
**shaking head and rolling eyes at self**
The play will be performed in the School cafeteria and will be decorated to
 look like a "French Cafe" 
with the audience seated around the "Stage" table where the Play happens.
It is a cute play and will be fun to watch.
So, I have been gathering and planning and printing and cutting and glueing and 
sewing, and painting and painting and reformatting and reprinting...
My brain and my hands hurt! But I am excited. It has been and will be fun! 

I really enjoy helping with things, I just drive myself and others, including my family crazy with my perfectionism! Hopefully, I can get over that and everyone will be more relaxed around here!
I will post tpictures of the play next week and include the decor and the Menus. It has been fun doing these!

Daughter*3 is Graduating From College this weekend! 
Good Work, Girl!
YOU ROCK!!!
Lots going on around here!

Have a Great week and weekend!!

Heart hugs to you all!
Betsy

6 comments:

  1. This all sounds so exciting! I love a good mystery, so this sounds like a good production. Things get so busy near the end of the school year, but you will be able to look back on an exciting time and a job well done. Have fun with all the activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!! I have always wanted to do something like that, just don't know where to start. I think it's going to be a memorable time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have partaken in 2 or 3 murder mysteries. They are fun - probably because I was innocent (still am ~heehee.) Nothing to this scale - sounds like fun. You will be a good Set Director, I have no doubt. Though, I have to say, you should ask for one of those nifty chairs with your name on it:)
    Have a fantastic evening.
    JoeyLea

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a fun play and I can imagine that you enjoyed helping with all kind of creations. Your signs turned out great, Betsy!
    I hope you got my e-mail with the link for the heart pattern. Have you checked out ravelry.com by the way? There are some more to find.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just a tad busy then, girl! The play is going to be fabulous with the amazing stage set you are creating, can't wait to see it all finished.
    Congrats to Daughter No. 3! Well done!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to see you this weekend and thank you for the wonderful cider. Congrats again! How wonderful - something you appreciate more with age, that you graduated. Your signs look even better on the computer. Really, really fabulous. Have to give Pic Monkey a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment.
Your comments warm my heart!