What is THIS all about?

Thanks for coming to my Blog! I am a Daughter of a King, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother of five, MomInLaw of four, and Gram of four. Designing and creating feeds something inside of me! This blog will be sharing about my faith, my family, my life, my creations and collections. I am on a journey to learn balance and will be sharing about that as well. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Memories of Christmases Past

 I have been thinking about Christmases past. . .
A gorgeous snowy night walking downtown in a large city with
my arm around the love of my life.... It was romantic...
 Visiting a Castle and looking over the surrounding landscape...
I was in awe....
 The details in the decor at EVERY Christmas Market
were so amazing to me...
 Walking on snowy roads from market to market in the moonlight,
holding hands with my Hubby,
watching most of our children walking ahead of us
having a fabulous time in the freezing cold December weather
and loving every minute of it, yet missing the family
members unable to be there with us.
(For some reason, my camera decided to flip out and the above picture is what I got...
I thought is was pretty neat for an accidental picture. After that night, it wouldn't work correctly, but I love this picture and distinctly remember  where I was standing and how magical it all felt to me.)
I just kept pinching myself....I couldn't believe I was there.
From the day we landed in Frankfurt until the day we left,
we enjoyed the feeling of a Christmas 
in Germany with loved ones. 
These pictures are of ONE of the wonderful Christmas Seasons of my life....
There have been 52, all different and all full of wonder,
if not wonderful.....and full of Gratitude for family,
for music rejoicing in the Celebration of the Savior's Birth,
for Love, for gifts seen and unseen,
for another year of growth and learning 
and for the blessing of The Savior of the World in my life.
This Nativity was placed near the Visitors Center by the
Frankfurt, Germany Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
The grounds were snowy and beautifully lighted, 
and focused on Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Christmas begins with Christ
May may we invite Him into our lives every day of every year.

My heart is full from many wonderful memories of
Christmases Past...
and so full of Hope for Future Christmases because of whose birth
We Celebrate!

Hugs from My Heart to your Heart,
Betsy

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post!
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, peaceful, joyfull and with lots of Love!
    Hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia,
      Do any of these pictures look like Germany to you? they just make my heart ache to back again....hopefully we will visit there again this year!
      Hearts to you,
      Betsy

      Delete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment.
Your comments warm my heart!